Students CAN POSSIBLY fail in different ways:
99% of students with more than 4 absences cannot come for the final exam, so they fail !!
Some students (good or bad in English) get a grade at the final exam that is below 60 , so they fail automatically!
Many students have problem with this type of failure. There are many reasons for it:
– Some students do not have time to study English. They don’t study and they fail. They must make time for English.
– Some students have time but they do not know how to study and what the teacher wants.
– Some students think that just studying the dialog and the passage is enough. They do not study other small things or they think that their teacher does not want the other parts of the book from them. Getting negative points for these small parts for a long time can be very bad for students’ class activity.
– Many students did not work on or learn some things before. For example learning how to make a summary or how to say the dialog in class are very important.
– Some students think that the teacher fails all students so they will fail, too. So they do not study and fail.
– Some students say that the teacher is funny and always passes almost all the students. So they relax and do not study and fail.
– Some students just do not like English so they do not study and fail.
You are not like these?? Ok what do YOU think? Why do students fail?