Sometimes when you are teaching a class there are some learners whose futures are vaguely clear to you..You know they will get somewhere and are not just “learners” for sometime and then .. 10 years ago I could well guess where she would get regarding English language learning!
- Please tell us about yourself? And How long have you been an English teacher?
I’m Elahe Ourang…Actually I was born in 1988.. in Yazd. I have NO sister but two brothers. I really love them.. I finished my studies in English translation since 1389.Well..As far as I remember, I’ve been working as an English teacher for almost four years.When I was a sophomore, I was invited by one of my professors to work in one of the English institutes in Yazd. I worked there about two years (with children and young adults).After that, I started to have both private and other different public classes here and there !I’ve had several private classes in higher levels for two years or so…I always enjoy gaining experience!!To make a long story short, I love my major a lot! My family persuaded me to apply for the Iran Language Institutes, they have always backed me!!I gave it a try and I could successfully get the job there in Spring-1391! I was an English learner for 7 years at the ILI (from Basic to TOEFL) one of the most well-known English institutes in Yazd. Fortunately, I can say I have been successful. I’m really grateful to my best teachers who were all my teachers before but NOW my co-workers! I’m proud of that.. 🙂
- Which levels do you teach at the ILI?
I teach young adults (Start,Run(1),Run(2)… and am totally pleased with my students because I really try to create special friendliness in my classes and I’m very considerate toward them!
- Have you ever thought of another career?
No, I like my present job …couple of years ago, I used to do translation but mostly I prefer to teach rather than translate!
- Who is the best student in your view?
It might be obvious to you that the students who are always present, active and attentive in the class ,let me say, ready to answer each question are the best learners..It shows they’re desirous to learn…
- Tell us about your best co worker at the ILI Ms.Ourang,please !
All of my colleagues are the bests and I appreciate their kindness and their great help, Specially Ms.Khalife Shirazi, Dr.Golshan, Mr.Bagheri, Mr.Mofidi, Mr.MirHoseini, Mrs.Allameh and the others as well ..
- What is your favorite level to teach?
Exactly, I can’t tell the difference among all levels.. but teaching each one sounds the same to me!!
- Do you have any hobbies?
My hobbies are not that much ..In fact, most of the time I do work and teaching is my main hobby.!! Playing the piano , reading English novels , listening to BBC NEWS ..writing poems, and SHOPPING are the others!
- Well you do not seem to have “ a few” hobbies!!! 🙂 Do you see movies,too?
Frankly, I rarely see movies..!
- Which post of mofidili.com do you recommend English students to read?
Simply wrap it up, I’m thankful to you for designing and managing such a wonderful website, Mr.Mofidi! :)Honestly, I can not itemize your nice posts.. All are great and useful for everyone learning English as a 2nd language over time, they will be so helpful!!
- Thanks a lot and again thank you for your time and favor !
Mr.Mofidi, in particular, I owe thanks this interview to you, having me here.. greatly making me feel so welcome speaking to you, and also truly appreciate your great efforts! 🙂
And thanks to my readers in advance and PLEASE not to forget to tell your friends to visit this website!
The good luck you made for yourself is an inspiration to many…May it continue throughout your life !! 🙂
- Interview With Mrs. Samavarchi
- Interview With Mr . Azizi
- Interview With Mrs.Abdollahzadeh
- Interview With Mrs. Jalalian
- Interview With Mr.Mirdehghan
- Interview With Mr.Nekookar
- Interview With Mr. Fallah
- Interview With Ms.Sahfiee
- Interview With Mr.Mirhosseini
- Interview With Mr.Bagheri
- Interview With Mr.Vokalaei